If you have read our blog about the addictive nature of pumpkin spice then you are probably searching for a healthier alternative to the large chain (that starts with an S and ends with a Bucks 😉) Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL). Not only do we have your answer, but we also paired this PSL with CBD which is sure to become a seasonal favorite!
Receptra Naturals CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons of Canned Pumpkin
- ½ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 to 2 Droppers of Receptra CBD Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar or Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Whole Milk (feel free to use an alternative milk if desired)
- ⅓ to ½ a Cup of Strong Coffee
- ¼ Cup of Heavy Cream or Whipped Cream
There are multiple ways to accomplish making your CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte, depending on how hard you want to work and how much of a connoisseur you are. Here are the two best ways to go about making your CBD PSL.
Receptra CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte Traditional Directions
- In a saucepan, heat the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and black pepper over medium heat. Stirring constantly, until it’s hot which should take about 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir until the mixture looks like a bubbly, thick syrup.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla and warm gently, watching carefully to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
- Carefully process the mixture with a hand blender or in a traditional blender (hold the lid down tightly with a thick wad of towels!) until frothy and blended.
- Make the coffee and divide between 2 mugs.
- Add the frothed milk, pumpkin mixture, and Receptra CBD to the coffee.
- Top with the heavy whipping cream or whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg if desired.
Receptra CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte Simplified Directions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin, sugar or honey, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and black pepper. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Make strong coffee.
- Mix the coffee, pumpkin mixture, and Receptra CBD together and pour into a coffee mug.
- Top with heavy whipping cream or whipped cream and sprinkle spices on top if desired to make it look fancy.
Enjoy This Fall Favorite with Peace of Mind and Pocketbook
The big chain PSL is delicious, but if you are conscious of your consumption this recipe is a great alternative and void of chemical additives. For the daily coffee-drinker, making your drink at home could save you literally hundreds of dollars over the course of the Pumpkin Spice Latte season. As an added bonus, CBD oil interacts with the same receptors as caffeine to give you a boost of natural focus and energy without added jitters. Enjoy!