Are you looking for the perfect dessert to bring to that holiday party? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with this amazing Receptra Chocolate Truffles CBD Recipe. Aside from the many benefits of CBD, the best part about these truffles is that they only have four ingredients and are really hard to mess up!
Receptra Chocolate Truffle CBD Recipe Ingredients:
- 16 Ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Droppers of Receptra Plus
Receptra CBD and Chocolate
Does chocolate make you happy? If your answer is no, we can’t be friends 😉. Chocolate is not only great because of its amazing taste, but also the naturally occurring endocannabinoid it contains! The word anandamide is derived from the Sanskrit term “Ananda” which means bliss. That is why this particular endocannabinoid is commonly referred to as the bliss molecule.
The combination of CBD and chocolate is a powerful one. Both compounds have the ability to enhance the mood-boosting properties of anandamide. When CBD and chocolate are consumed together, the combination enhances both the quality and longevity of the molecule. That means you are happier longer when you consume CBD and chocolate together!
Receptra Chocolate Truffle CBD Recipe
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl.
- On the stove top, bring the cup of heavy whipping cream to a boil. Boil for one minute, then remove from the stove and pour over the chocolate in the bowl.
- Stir together until smooth, adding the Receptra CBD halfway through. You may alter the amount or concentration of Receptra CBD according to taste and preference.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Once the CBD and chocolate mixture is chilled, use a spoon to scoop and roll into balls. Place the Receptra CBD and chocolate balls on wax paper and chill for a few more hours.
- Place unsweetened cocoa powder in a bowl. Drop the Receptra CBD Chocolate truffles into the bowl one at a time and roll them until coated.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Enjoy Receptra CBD Chocolate Truffles this Holiday
These delicious truffles are sure to be a hit at your holiday party and bring even more joy than either CBD or chocolate could on their own. The Receptra family wishes you a happy holiday season and we hope you enjoy this CBD recipe!